teapigs is celebrating our 10th birthday on November 2nd (double digits at last) and we want you to celebrate with us! We’re going to give out FREE TEA all day!
Now, while we can’t make tea fall from the sky (Mother Nature is finicky like that) we can:
- Stand outside Columbus Circle (7:30-9) and Union Square (9:30-11) in New York City on Wednesday morning and hand out free day for you to take home and brew. Be sure to check our twitter (@teapigsUS) for updates!
- Raffle off a few tea party baskets to celebrate our birthday… sweet treats include Finally Ginger, Shortbread House and Good Batch
- Send tea to our lovely cafes for you to enjoy for free on the day – bring a fellow tea-lover
You can pop into these locations for a free cuppa on November 2nd:
- Battery Place Market
- Brooklyn Kitchen
- Chelsea Market Baskets
- Forager's Market (Chelsea)
- Greene Grape Provisons
- Honeygirl Gourmet
- Scoops & Sweets
- Yours Truly
- Black Market Bakery
- Cheesemongers of Sherman Oaks
- Market Hall Foods
- Monsieur Marcel
- SLO Provisions
- Boston Cheese Cellar
- Mill City Cheesemongers
- Earth & State
- Fare on Main
- Scrambled Tea
- Templeton's Bakery
Keep your eyes peeled – more stockists to be announced soon.
If you’re more of an online shopper, be sure to check out our online offers the day of: November 2nd!